This is a fresh blog that teaches you everything you need to know about Becoming A Writer.
Here you can learn:
- Why the world needs more writers and why your work is more important than ever
- What it means to become a writer when your audience is mostly online
- What happens when you begin to call yourself a writer and how to make this commitment a reality
- Why marketing your work is just like telling stories and how you can do it
- How to use the tools you need to succeed as a digital writer
- How to use social media to research your work and connect with your audience
- How to apply proven business strategies and use them to become a more productive writer
You can discover these lessons through blog posts, presentations, videos, email lessons, social media updates and through book excerpts.
The best way to get this information and keep up to date is to join the Become A Writer Today Insider list (I’ll send you exclusive free content).
Why I Started Become a Writer Today
I started this blog, because:
- I’m passionate about the written word and connecting with other writers
- I want more freedom to write, and I believe online is the best place to do it
- I want to help other writers find their voice, build a platform and share their work
If you find this content useful, please share it with friends and with anyone who wants to become a writer.
Join over 15,000 writers today
You'll get a free book of practical writing prompts.