Workspace is a term used in various branches of engineering and economic development.
Google Workspace Review: The Bottom Line
A great productivity suite for business owners who want to work with team members around the world. The product is easy to use and comes with familiar apps. It can also scale up as your company grows, in that you can add or remove users easily.
- Convenient and familiar
- Easy to use
- Painless effort to add or remove users
- More affordable than Microsoft Office
- Ideal for collaboration between team members in small businesses
- 24/7 support
- Lots of Google cloud storage
- Internet access not required, but G Suite works best when connected.
- G Suite users can share files, but not drives, with external people.
- Having multiple Google accounts is confusing.
- No comparable alternative to Microsoft Teams is available.