An advertising campaign is a series of advertisement messages that share a single idea and theme which make up an integrated marketing communication (IMC). Advertising campaigns appear in different media across a specific time frame of frequent flyers points. The critical part of making an advertising campaign is determining a campaign theme as it sets the tone for the individual advertisements and other forms of marketing communications that will be used. The campaign theme is the central message that will be communicated in the promotional activities. The campaign themes are usually developed with the intention of being used for a substantial period but many of them are short-lived due to factors such as being ineffective or market conditions and / or competition in the marketplace and marketing mix.
Mailerlite Review: The Bottom Line
There are a lot of email marketing platforms that overpromise and underdeliver. While Mailerlite isn’t perfect by any means, it still comes out on top as the best cost-effective solution for self-published authors.
If you’re disillusioned with other email list platforms, give Mailerlite a try. It might pleasantly surprise you.
- Automated workflows send out emails at a time and date of your choosing
- Choose from a wide variety of newsletter templates
- Send out your newsletter to your subscribers based on their timezone
- Unsubscribe your inactive subscribers to avoid having to pay for dead weight
- Detailed analytics reports tell you how many people are subscribing, unsubscribing, and reporting you as spam
- It can be hard to figure out how to build some of the automated workflows
- Some subscribers complain that the newsletter always goes to their spam folder (Mailerlite says they’re aware of the issue and working actively to fix it)
- Their photo editing tools can be a bit cumbersome and irritating to use
- They occasionally have website downtime issues (but this is getting much better compared to before)