- Publisher: Become a Writer Today
- Edition: 1
- Available in: Paperback, Kindle, Audio
- Published: December 3, 2017
Would you like to write a non-fiction book that readers love?
There's an art and science to writing a non-fiction book that excites your readers and which earns you money.
In this detailed, yet practical writing book, I explain all you need to know about writing your non-fiction book, step-by-step.
In this book for non-fiction writers, you'll discover:
- Why successful non-fiction authors spend lots of time researching their book before writing it
- The secret behind outlining a non-fiction book that's worth publishing (and which is easy to write)
- How to take charge of the editing process, before it takes charge of you
- What you need to know about book covers, book titles and self-publishing
- What to do when you finish writing your book (it's not what you think)