How much time do you spend writing email?
What kind of mistakes do you make while managing your email at work?
Would you like to spend more time writing or working on important projects and less time staring at Outlook or Gmail?
I wanted to answer these questions, so I recently wrote a guest blog post for Lifehack: 75 Common Email Mistakes You’re Probably Making at Work
In this guest blog post, I explain:
- the importance of netiquette
- how to write an email that gets someone’s attention
- why you should help you colleagues by being concise
- how to keep it professional
- what you need to do to ensure your emails are secure
I also provide some tips for email management.