- Publisher: Become a Writer Today
- Edition: 1
- Available in: Kindle
Do you want to become a writer?
Would you like to discover how to write every day?
Are you having trouble managing your time or finishing what you started writing?
This is a practical book for writers. It gives you 33 proven and powerful productivity strategies that you can use to start writing today.
Who This Book Is Suitable For
- Fiction writers who want to finish their novel
- Copywriters who want to ship on time
- Business writers who want to develop their writing skills
- Bloggers who want to publish writing more often
- Anyone who wants to create a daily writing habit that sticks and write every day
33 Strategies for Productive Writers
You can use the 33 strategies in this book to write for your website, blog or newsletter.
You can use them to write an article, a college assignment, a short-story, a book, or even a novel.
In this writing book, you will discover the writing tools, productivity techniques that productive professional writers use to get things done, finish their work on time and get paid.
Plus this how to writing guide also teaches you:
- How to become more creative by generating ideas and acting on them
- When you should ask for help and what to do if you receive negative feedback about your work
- Why it’s important to begin your next writing project with the end in mind
- What happens when you treat your writing like a job and not just a hobby
- How to use power words and other copywriting techniques so your writing is more persuasive
- The productivity habits you should cultivate and the ones you should ignore
Plus you’ll get creative prompts and writing prompts you can use to start writing today.
Don’t waste your time anymore, get started today!
“This is one of the best books on how to get motivated as a writer, and on how to get writing projects completed. There are so many interesting concepts, solid examples on how to apply the concepts, and prompts for getting unstuck. If you are genuinely interested in getting your writing published – in whatever form that may be – this book will cover all that you need to know. It was a pleasure to read this book.” – Neale Donald Murden
“Why spend hours searching for different productivity tips, techniques, and resources when Bryan’s done all the work for you?
I’ve spent thousands of dollars and countless hours trying to learn the “business” of writing. What makes a good writer tick. How do they keep up with social media? What matters most and what should I ignore? This book has a it all.
As a full-time writer, I loved Bryan’s book. It’s a thoroughly helpful book that takes a conversational tone. This handbook will show you methods to immediately and successfully increase your productivity as a writer. As someone who spends a lot of time writing, this book touched on every major point you need to consider when fitting writing into your life (whether you’re full-time or a part-time).
My favorite part of the book is where Bryan gives us permission – encourages us – to believe and accept that we are writers. If you write, you are a writer. His techniques, tactics, and resources are (as he admits) available all over the web. But that’s the brilliance of this book. He’s narrowed down what you really need to focus on, and he helps you get there with 33 ideas, tips, and resources.
The best part is you don’t need (nor does Bryan encourage) you to take every single piece of advice or guidance. It’s a process. Test this book out and you won’t be disappointed!” – Ashley Trexler